Well this is me, lol. I was born and raised in Midlothian, Virginia, went to Midlothian High School, and after living in lots of places (Richmond, Harrisonburg, Nashville, Virginia Beach, etc.) I am back in Midlothian, and absolutely love it. So rather than give you a huge wall of text to read here, I am going to give you some trivia bullets about myself, and hopefully that lets you get to know me a little bit :)
- Favorite TV show EVER is ‘Lost’ – I even name my cameras after characters from the show.
- My dog’s name is Maddie, a terrier I adopted from a local shelter. She’s 9yo, about 28lbs, and totally awesome.
- I have an older sister, and a niece that I adore
- I graduated with a Psychology degree from James Madison University
- I used to be a Project Manager in an IT Department (that was a whole ‘nother life lol)
- I LOVE running (you can often find me at Midlothian Mines Park,, Maymont, or Rockwood)
- I LOVE going to the gym (I love lifting weights)
- I lost 107lbs in 2016, and have kept it off, yes!
- I also manage a camera store when I’m not photographing weddings and seniors
- I’m very easygoing and ‘down to earth’ lol
- I love music like Sara Watkins, Nickel Creek, Radiohead, Edward Sharpe, etc.
- My overall approach to my photography is that I believe every single image is critically important, and I take it all very personally. That being said, I am not a photographer who friends you on Facebook, or infringes on your personal life, etc. I recognize that I am a professional, and there to do a job. So while we have a great time, laugh a lot, and you get amazing photos, I believe you are hiring me to create gorgeous images. And yes, I do make a lot of friends along the way, but I don’t believe in forcing those relationships.
This is my doglet Maddie (Madison):